Organic Lotion (8 Ounce) - Body Lotion and Moisturizer, Certified Organic, Soothing for Hands, Face and Body, Highly Emollient, Nourishes and Hydrates, Vegan (Orange Lavender) Pack of 5
Nourish and hydrate skin with good ingredients: organic jojoba oil to heal and soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp and avocado oils to keep skin smooth and supple. Our organic hand & body lotions are good for most skin types, sensitive-dry-rough-or combination. Gentle enough to be used anywhere—hands, face or body. Our lotions are highly emollient, so start with a small amount. Keep a bottle by your sink and apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower, before skin dries. Just a few squirts will cover the whole body and absorb quickly into skin. Nourishes and moisturizes organically. Massage slowly into skin for deep relaxation, always towards the heart. We use only organic essential oils for fragrance, breathe deeply! Health is Wealth! All-One!
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Organic Lotions are formulated with organic jojoba oil to heal & soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp & avocado oils to keep skin smooth & supple. OK!
- ONLY THE PUREST, ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS & INGREDIENTS: Lian Style Corporation is committed to providing the purest ingredients for our customers. That’s why only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance—breathe deeply!
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR MOST SKIN TYPES: Great for sensitive, dry, rough, or combination skin! Our Organic Lotions can be used on hands, face, body & everywhere! Give your skin a treat with this rich, nourishing lotion—massage deeply!
- OUR ORGANIC LOTIONS ARE HIGHLY EMOLLIENT: Start with a small amount! Keep a bottle by your sink & apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower—a few squirts will cover the whole body. It absorbs quickly!
- CERTIFIED UNDER THE NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM: Our products are certified under the same program that certifies all organically-produced agriculture & food in the United States. This is important because what you put on your body goes into your body.