Our Whole Kernel Regenerative Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels whose brown inner skins have been left on, resulting in a more aromatic, nuttier-tasting oil. Versatile and delicious, Whole Kernel Coconut Oil can be used for stir-frying, sauces, baking and body care. Our Regenerative Organic Virgin Coconut Oils are perfect for medium-high heat cooking, use them in recipes that call for stir-frying, braising and baking. Need recipe ideas? Our coconut oils are also loved for body care uses, whether moisturizing hair and skin, or oil pulling for oral health! Coconut oil for cooking, baking, hair & body! All-One!
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ONLY: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels. Contains only 1 ingredient—simple & delicious!
- ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL IS VERSATILE: Our Organic Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking, baking, hair & body! Use for stir-frying, sauces & baking. Moisturizes hair & skin, good for oil pulling and oral health.
- CLIMATE-FRIENDLY FARMING: Our sister company in Sri Lanka works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices that enrich soil, promote biodiversity and sequester atmospheric carbon—building resilience in the face of a changing climate!
- OUR TWO COCONUT OILS: Our White Kernel Coconut Oil has the brown inner skin removed for a milder taste, while we retain it for the Whole Kernel, resulting in a slightly nuttier taste. Both oils can be used interchangeably for cooking and body care.
- NOW REGENERATIVE ORGANIC CERTIFIED: Our coconut oil is pioneering Regenerative Organic Certification—a holistic agriculture certification focusing on animal welfare, farmer and worker fairness, and requirements for soil health and land management.