Hand sanitizing Spray is a continuous spray product consisting of 75-Percent alcohol. Unlike other aerosol products that use FLAMMABLE and carbon foot printing hydrocarbon propellants, the Hand sanitizing Spray is powered by Air predominantly consisting of nitrogen. Nitrogen is approximately 80-percent of the air. Typical hand sanitizers come in Gel, small pump sprays or wall dispensing units and all are designed for users to self-administer small amounts in order to sanitize. The Hand sanitizing Spray for the first time allows users The ability to spray more product, quicker and more efficiently than ever. One can spray other people's hands and skin, a parent, Guardian or teacher can spray children's hands quickly and effectively, a health care professional can spray a patient's skin without any human to human contact.
- Spray skin sanitizer: contains 75-percent alcohol
- Easy to use: simply point and spray, fast drying with a continuous spray pattern
- Powered by Air: fragrance free and child resistant with twist locking Spray tip
- Multi-use skin sanitizer: high coverage rates that help cover large areas quickly
- Durable, leak-free bottle: durable packaging means that the bottle won't leak or evaporate